(1) the galvanized substrate has a protective effect of zinc, but its coating is thin and the corrosion resistance is not very good.
(2) the hot galvanized substrate is a thin layer of zinc layer on the copper plate with the dissolved zinc, which makes the substrate with a good tightness.
(3) the thermal plating aluminum zinc substrate has good corrosion resistance because of the existence of aluminum, and its service life is far higher than that of the aluminum zinc plate.
(4) good durability and corrosion resistance and long service life.
(5) it has good heat resistance, and it is not easy to change color at high temperature.
(6) good heat reflectivity and weldability.
(7) the two characteristics of high durability and high performance price make it widely used in industrial buildings, steel structures and people.